Unique feature of our tours is that they include cozy picnics and/or a dinner held around a bonfire where guests enjoy delicious food cooked in a copper gazan on an open fire (only outside UNESCO-protected sites of the National Preserve).
Our lunch/breakfast picnics are composed of:
- Several types of local cheese
- Fresh tomatoes, cucumbers, and herbs
- An assortment of traditional local breads
- Seasonal fruits
- Mineral water or hot tea - depending on a weather
Meals of choice for the dinner are inspired by traditional food of nomadic peoples of the world:
- Tatar Shulpa - vegetable soup with mushrooms, lentils, and herbs
- Uzbek Pilav - spicy fried rise with carrots and garlic
- Galatian rosemary cream with mushrooms and black-eyed peas + pickles
- Dravidian fried noodles with vegetables and peanuts
- Berber Chorba - thick spicy soup with a mix of beans and cereals
Hot tea with spices, herbs, and more - is also prepared on an open fire and served after the dinner.